BENTON FERMENTATION ESSENCE
Benton Fermentation Essence is a premium first essence containing Galactomyces
Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, sh-Oligopeptide-1, and Ceramides.
This essence helps to achieve smooth and youthful skin.
An intensive anti-aging essence that brightens and brings back suppleness to the skin. Rich in Galactomyces ferment, you're sure to have youthful, glowing skin! A high concentration of fermented ingredients, ceramides and hyaluronic acid ensures a visible boost to your skin's elasticity and moisture levels.
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate plumps the skin and lessens the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Ceramides repair the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid keeps skin hydrated and moisturised
★ Benton Fermentation Essence is renewed as of October 16th, 2017.
Ceramide NP, a skin friendly ingredient, has increased to 500ppm in solid content.
The formula looks white translucent now compared to the transparent former version.
Ceramide NP, which has constituents similar to the skin’s lipids,
protects skin and retains moisture, helping to keep skin healthy and supple.
Experience healthier, upgraded Benton Fermentation Essence.
- a) Fermented ingredients, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Ceramide, Hyaluronic Acid contained.
- b)Nutrition and moisture supply / pore care / skin protection / helps in skin improvement
- c) Wrinkle Improvement Functional Cosmetic (by MFDS standards)
* MFDS: Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, South Korea
- Beneficial skin types: For all skin types
- Volume: 100ml
- Bottle type: Plastic Pump
- pH: Slightly Acidic pH
- Viscosity : Liquid type
- Scent : Unscented (Free of Chemical Fragrance)
- Color : White translucent (Free of Chemical Coloring)
- Expiration Date: 24 months from manufacture date
- PAO (Product After Opening): 6 months
■ HOW TO USE
After washing your face, pump 1-2 times and rub evenly spread to your face. Then, gently tab to enhance the absorption.
TIP : Please apply from the most watery product to the least watery product
■ MAIN INGREDIENTS
GALATOMYCES FERMENT FILTRATE
BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE