Sold out

ISNTREE Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence

INR 1,290.00

Out of stock

Product Info
Dead flaky skin got you down? Try this exfoliator to help loosen up sebum and build up in your skin. AHA products like this are also great to help brighten and smooth out the texture of your skin. High concentration of AHA ingredient turns rough skin into sleek. 
This particular AHA product contains 4% Glycolic Acid and 4% Lactic Acid
Meant for those who have dead skin cell build up. Isntree Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence  AHA (alpha hydroxy acids) are another form of chemical exfoliation.  AHA’s are mainly derived from fruit and milk sugars ~ these are the most common using natural sources: Glycolic acid (sugar cane), Lactic acid (milk), malic acid (apples, pears), citric acid (oranges, lemons), tartaric acid (grapes).  The two acids that can penetrate deeper into your skin layers are lactic and glycolicacids, which this product contains. You want an acidity of 3 to 4, with a 5 to 8 percent concentration of AHA.  The AHA ingredient should be one of the top 3 ingredients in the list and you should pick an AHA if your skin is not prone to breakouts or you really want to lighten hyper-pigmentation and tone and firm your skin, as they can stimulate collagen and elastic production in your skin. IsnTree has used 4% glycolic acidand 4% of lactic acid, making up a total of 8% exfoliant acid.
Mulberry bark is rich in antioxidants, this extract helps slow down aging process, by combating free radicals, removing dead skin cells. It is also known for its brightening properties , which will reduce the appearance of spots caused by hyper-pigmentation.  Ginkgo biloba is an anti-inflammatory and will reduce redness, helps control oil, is an antioxidant that will help boost collagen production.  Another anti-inflammatory is acorus calamus root, also known as sweet flag, and it improves the healing of skin issues as well as providing soothing care.  Cucumber helps balance the moisture/oil levels on your skin and can help prevent acne. Aloe vera is a powerful moisturizer that doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. It soothes, treats inflammation, helps speed up skin healing and also has a plethora of antioxidants to help improve your skin’s firmness and keeps your skin moist and hydrated.

Centella asiatica-derived asiaticoside helps form collagen to strengthen your skin and speeds up wound healing. Two hydrating humectants ~ glycerin and sodium hyaluronate ~ to really give your skin some hydration while attracting and binding moisture to your skin.  Allantoin moisturizes, exfoliates and softens skin, making it look smooth and refined, while reducing and relieving irritation. Panthenol helps cellular renewal and is an effective moisturizer.  Panthenol is a natural humectant, which retains moisture and hydrates the skin. It also is a good lubricant on the skin, making skin look soft and smooth and it acts as anti-inflammatory.

  • Want smoother skin texture, unclog pores
  • Are suffering from whiteheads/blackheads — exfoliators can help looser hardened sebum over time.
  • Would like to help fade scarring, PIH
    If you are new to non-peeling/scrub exfoliator products, introduce to your skin slowly. Use at the end of your routine after cream step in the evening. Over time, gradually use product closer to toner step of skincare routine. Sunscreen in the morning is a must! 
    pH ±4.0
    Quantity: 100ml
    All ISNTREE products are formulated without Paraben, Phenoxyethanol, Artificial and Synthetic Dyes, Artificial Fragrance, Formaldehyde, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Irritant Essential Oils, Mineral Oils, Petrolatum, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Benzophenone, Avobenzone, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Isopropyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, and Triisopropanolamine that may cause allergic reaction, skin irritation, and skin sensitizing. Isntree does not test on animals, does not use animal byproduct, or animal materials.
    Isntree Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence
    Shipping & Delivery

    Our standard shipping is shipped out either the next business day if ordered before our daily order processing timing, otherwise the following day unless there is Holiday. Delivery is through reputed courier service, and takes about 3-7 business days to reach to your service area depending on your location.

    To track your order while in transit, you can refer to the email you will receive once the tracking docket number is uploaded by us, relevant notifications with tracking ID will be sent out once your order ships. you will be able to know the location of your parcel through the link provided in the mail.

    If you face any issue regarding delivery or after receiving the parcel even, please immediately write to us and we will help to get it resolved.

    SheLC Promises

    All products on this website are Authentic

    Genuine Brand Import

    Made in Korea unless stated otherwise.